Monday, October 4, 2010

"On Common Ground"

Two weekends ago we took our annual trip to the Common Ground Fair in some far off land called Unity.


It was a really warm and sunny day- so warm that Mumma had to change me into shorts and a tee shirt!
We did the usual- face painting (I knew I wanted this rainbow a whole week before we even went to the fair)....
...visiting the animals...

...this VERY fluffy bunny was my favorite. He was SO soft!

But I also did some new things this year that I haven't been big enough to do in the past!
First I got to hammer a bunch of nails into this big board. I did it ALL by myself with this really, heavy hammer! Papa would have been proud!
Then I checked out this "thrashing" thing. It was really just a stick with some hose on it- but it was pretty fun. I almost whipped some other little girl in the head- but she's fine now. Doesn't that sound like the BEST activity for little kids, ever?!

I don't know why Mumma didn't let me play at this for very long...?

Of course, on the way out we had to try the cardboard sliding hill! This is so much fun.
The first time Daddy went down with me-

but it was a little crowded on that tiny piece of cardboard, so he sent me down by myself the next couple of times.


I'm kinda squeaky, huh?
Until Next Time!
xoxo A.S.E.S

2 comments:

Mike said...

She's so cute, Jenn :-)

mimi said...

Those sliding videos are the best EVER! I'm bummed I wasn't around to go with you. And I can't BELIEVE she pet animals. Ayda is usually scared of bunnies....