Monday, September 22, 2008

Common Ground Fair Fun

Mama, Daddy, and I went to the Common Ground Fair in Unity on Friday. Boy did we have fun! And I was a very good girl.


We got to see a whole bunch of really neat things. My favorite part was the animals! I made lots of new furry friends :) It made me cry every time we walked to a different stall!
This is Nadia. She's a Scottish Highland calf... doesn't she look like a cuddle little teddy bear? I just wanted to nuzzle her SO bad! But Mama said 'no'. She's no fun.

We got to do lots of other fun things too- like watch a puppet show, eat bean-hole-beans, listen to music, and run around in the grass!
Daddy and I took some silly pictures too! Don't we make cute veggies?

Mama and Daddy got to do some things they wanted to do too. Like talk to some interesting people about veggie-oil for engines and alpaca farming.

We bought some delicious apples on the way out and of course, I had to have my very own to hold. Good thing Mama let me have hers... I may not have made it to the car without throwing a hissy-fit. I was sooo- tired!

All in all- it was a pretty darn fun day!

xoxo ayda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow. that's a big bite of apple miss ayda sue! or should i say miss big-mouth!