Friday, October 1, 2010

It must be Fall, because...




... we went apple picking!

This year Mumma, Daddy, and I actually got to pick apples, instead of just hunting for them.

We went to my favorite place, Treworgy Farm! I was all excited to see the horses and touch the goats... but then I decided that I'd wait until next year to get close enough to touch ANYTHING!

I was really good at finding the best apples in the trees! The best part was that they were low enough for me to pick! I didn't even need help.

It was my job to sit in the wagon and hold the apples in the bag. It was pretty serious business.

On the way out, we made sure to check out the pumpkins. They make great stools... and I make a great ham!

xoxo
Ayda

2 comments:

Wade said...

Sweet hat.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! New pictures!!! I have been wondering what new adventures Ayda Sue has been up to!
A. Sal