Tuesday, October 19, 2010

When Mumma's Away!

Sometimes Mumma has to go somewhere and nobody like Daddy or Nana and Papa or Mimi can watch me. That might sound sad, but really, it's super awesome... because that means I get to go play with Nate and Alyssa all day!

Alyssa is one of Mumma's bestest friends and is also the lady carrying Sink Sink (the currently unborn) around in her belly. Don't worry, Sink Sink will be here any day now! Yippee!

Anyway, when Mumma drops me off at their house, there's no telling what we might do! For example;

I might wash Alyssa's car...

I might pull out alllll the old toys I can get my hands on...

I might even meet a former president!

(Or BE one)

It's just SO much fun!!

xoxo A.S.E.S

(Thanks for all your help Anaya family!!)

1 comment:

melanie said...

nate makes a beautiful queen...