Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Common Ground Fair



We went to the Common Ground Fair in Unity this past weekend. Uncle Jeff and his girlfriend Jamie were visiting from California and they came with us! It was a cloudy day, which was perfect weather for my Mimi-made lemon hat. It's getting a little snug on my head...

I felt so tiny in Jeffy's arms! He's big and muscle-y. Jeff and Jamie took turns holding me, which was nice because I like lots of attention.





This is a photo of me NOT getting attention. There was lots of stuff to look at at the fair, like goats, bunnies, vegetables and wool. Lots of food to eat, too. I just had the usual -- booby.

This coming weekend Mum, Dad, Nana and Papa are all going to a wedding and leaving me in the care of Mimi overnight. We're going to have lots of fun I just know it! On Friday Mum, Mimi and I are having dinner with Pam, Jill and my buddy Lily -- check back to check out the photos!

xoxo
Ayda.

No comments: