Monday, October 18, 2010

Weekend of Fun

I spent all day Saturday with Aunt Mimi! Her boyfriend's niece and nephew (Rianna and Xander) were in town. I woke Daddy up extra early Saturday morning because I was so excited.

We made spooky Halloween gingerbread houses in the morning. This one's mine...

This is the one Shane, Rianna, and Xander were working on...


We had a pizza party lunch at Pat's Pizza where I got my favorite - bread sticks with dip dip. And after that we went to my favorite place in Bangor -- THE MAINE DISCOVERY MUSEUM!

I played some African drums...


Put on a puppet show...


And got comfy in a big pink mouth...


It was such a fun day! Mimi dropped me off at Nana's and Papa's afterward and I put myself down for a nap. My aunt really knows how to wear me out...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've got news... you really wore your aunt out in return!

xoxo mumma