Monday, July 6, 2009

A trip to Ellsworth!

My family loves Ellsworth. It's not too far away but it's a road trip -- and you know I love a good road trip. While Mama and Daddy were in Castine for their anniversary, I stayed with Nana and Papa! On Friday we three plus Mimi decided to get out of Dodge and head to Ellsworth for the day.

We had lunch at our favorite place...The Riverside Cafe. I shared Papa's breakfast meal with him. I really love toast and eggs! AND I went pee pee in the big girl potty just like I did the last time I was there!

The Grasshopper Shop is one of my favorite places to play in Ellsworth. Check out this cool hat I found!


Just call me Helga Sue!

We also went to Reny's. Nana bought me these cute little boats for my bathtub and pool. I think they're so neat. I played with them the WHOLE way home. I have a very vivid imagination.


I was really glad to see Mama and Daddy when they got home from their second honeymoon...but I had a really great time with Nana and Papa. I always do!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Oh Ayda! Do you have to grow up so fast? You like such a big girl in your car seat! How fun to have your grandparents take you on outings! Wish we lived closer!