Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Vacation in Stonington!

Hi guys! Guess what? I'm in Stonington! In case you don't know, Stonington is on an island called Deer Isle. So far it's the funnest place I have ever been. Here's why...

1. EVERYONE is here! Well, Mimi went home today and Uncle Jeffy is coming later this week.

2. There's a beach across the street! And there are LOTS of shells on that beach for me to collect in my pail.


3. Crabs. I haven't seen any yet but I wanna!


4. I get my OWN ROOM in the house.

5. There's lots of grass and room for Papa and Daddy to fly kites.

6. Golf! I love golf dontcha know...Mimi got me a little kid golf set and I love to play with it inside.

7. LOTS of time to paint and color. There's no tv and that means no toons.

8. There's a PIANO in the house! I like to play it and I like to dance when Mimi plays it.

That's all I can think of right now. We just got there and there is just so much to do. I love walkin' down to the beach in my flip flops. The water isn't too cold but I doubt I'll go swimmin'. We're planning on taking a ferry to another island tomorrow called Isle au Haut. I hope Daddy doesn't get seasick!

No comments: