Friday, July 10, 2009

Trip to Bar Harbor

The weather was so nice today that Mimi, Mama and I decided to take a road trip to the coast. Daddy stayed home and worked on the new turkey house.

We took a picnic in the park down by the ocean. I wanted to go swimmin' but the water was TOO cold. Mama and I spent some quality time throwing rocks instead.


There was a BIG BOAT in the ocean, too!


We took a stroll through town, too. I had on the cutest dress. Here I am chillaxin' and looking for my boobies...


We had such a busy day and the sun was so hot that I feel asleep in the car on the way home in no time. I refused to let go of my box of animal crackers, though. Those suckers are yummy!


All in all it was a fun day!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I am laughing out loud right now! Love the pic of her watching the boat.