Monday, July 27, 2009

Mimi day!

I know it's been a while since I posted a blog...but I've been so busy! Daddy finally got the lumber for the deck and he's been workin' real hard on it. So hard in fact that Mimi took me for the day on Sunday while Mama was at work.

Mimi came to pick me up in the mornin' and we went back to her house to play with the toys in her toy basket and watch "Sleeping Beauty" -- my favorite movie. I like to sit on this special cat mat that Merri-Bethy has. She even cleaned all the cat hair off of it for me! We had some crackers for a little snack.


After that Mimi took me to the fabric store. She's makin' some pillows and needed some supplies. I was so polite that I made sure to thank the cashier lady when we left. It's fun using my manners!

Then we went to pick up grandma and Mama to have lunch. I had peanut butter toast, of course! Check out this cool necklace Mimi got me at the craft store! Grandma helped me string the beads on it. I love that it has a frog on it.


After lunch I helped Mimi do some grocery shoppin' and then we headed back to her house to take a nappy -- which I DID NOT take. I did lay down for a while, but I was singin' to myself and playing with Mimi's stuffed animals. It's hard to fall asleep in a new room when there is so much to look at!

At 5 pm Nana came to pick me up and take me home. I was glad to see her but I sure did have fun with Mimi. I made sure to be an extra good girl for her so Mama and Daddy would be proud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm glad you were good for mimi- i think you may have run her ragged!

mama