Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Trip to Ellsworth

Last weekend Mama, Mimi, and my new friend Annie took a trip to Ellsworth for some lunch and shopping. I was so excited to see Annie that I started chanting her name: Annie! Annie! Annie!


We went to Riverside Cafe -- a family favorite -- for lunch. It was really yummy and they had lots of toys for me to play with. My favorite was this plastic alligator. I even knew what it was called! I didn't want to get too close, though, lest he chomp down on my little fingers.

The best part of the whole day was, of course, dessert. Mimi and Mama shared their pumpkin cheesecake with me. It was sooooo good! And it came with whipped cream - my FAVORITE! I used a big girl spoon and fed myself.


After dessert I told Mimi that I had to use the potty -- so she took me to the bathroom and I went pee pee on a big girl toilet! Everyone was so proud of me. It was kinda hard but I did it.

Then we went to Rooster Brothers where I wanted to touch everything in sight. We went to a shoe store that had shoes that had kitty faces on them...funny!

My favorite store was a toy store that had a real live pirate ship in it for kids like me to play on. It was so much fun I didn't want to leave.


Next stop was the Grasshopper Shop, which ALSO had a lot of toys to play with. Annie and I did some easy listening to Brazilian Lounge music. It made me wanna dance.


On the way home I fell asleep -- just like Mama wanted me to! What a great day!

3 comments:

aunt mimi said...

you were such a good girl! i love going places with you little monkey!

Anonymous said...

It was so much fun to hang out with you, Ayda!

Wade said...

DJ A Sue on the ones and twos...zigga zigga.