Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Summer in the Park

Last night Nana, Mama, Grandma and I went to Chapin Park in Bangor to hear some music. Mimi met us there!


I was dressed up wicked cute. Check out my happenin' bows...


There were LOTS of scary clowns in the park. I avoided them like the plague (whatever that is...)! One of them made me this bug out of balloons. (The wings popped.) I made my cousin Lexy to get it for me from the scary clown. She's so brave! With the wings off I thought it looked like a toothbrush and proceeded to brush Mimi's teef while in line for an ice cream. My imagination is awesome!


The Piece du Resistance....ICE CREAM! They were almost out when we reached the front of the line. I usually like chocolate but all they had was butter cream. It was pretty good....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stylin' girl!! Can't wait to see you! Will you be and Uncle John's party??
A. Sa-lee

Anonymous said...

AT Uncle John's Party? OOPS!!
sal