Thursday, July 1, 2010

WHOOPIE! (pie festival)

That's right- a festival for the great Maine treat.... the whoopie pie. One of my families favorite things!



Mumma, Papa, Nana, and I went to this festival while we were camping last weekend. It was kinda hot out- and things weren't really very organized, but we made the best of it.

Mom said I was sooooo patient while I waited to get my face painted. In fact, we waited in line for a WHOLE HOUR to get a pink unicornish looking thing on my cheek. Of course, I loved it.



There were some games to play there too. This lady couldn't believe how hard I could throw a bean bag at this clowns face!



I guess she doesn't know about my dislike for clowns... or how good I am at beating things up.

This crazy thing was walking around the festival all day. It was creepy. I wish I had saved one of those bean bags to sock IT in the nose!



xoxo

Ayda Sue

1 comment:

mimi said...

Take THAT, Clown!