Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Birthday America!

So, it's a little belated... but we DID celebrate this weekend. Mumma, Daddy, and I went campin' with Nana and Papa.
Mum, Dad, and I got to the campground first... and boy, was it crowded! We drove 'round and 'round until we FINALLY decided on a spot- 3 times. But I was VERY patient, because Daddy promised to take me to the pool if I was. And he did!

We did lots of other fun things too-

-like go to the parade...



...take a picnic to the lake...


...rock hop on the beach...


...and play hockey (or as the rest of the world calls it, mini golf) where we got these great pirate hats!

I was pretty scared of those nasty old pirates on the course, but these pirates were nothing but silly!








I hope everyone else had a great 4th too!

xoxo Ayda Sue

1 comment:

Wade said...

These photos are amazing. Arrrgghh.