Thursday, July 1, 2010

Diggity Dog

This is my new game. Nana and Papa got it for me and it's pretty fun. But what's funner is when Papa and I play our own made-up version of the game. Here are the original rules and then the rules that Papa and I made up.

How to play the "real" game:
Four people each get their own plastic pup. There is a board with a big circle that has individual places for little plastic bones. You're supposed to find the three bones that match the color of your dog by landing on the spaces and turning them over. BORING!

How to play the game "Ayda" style:

I dump all of the bones out on the ground. I make a tent out of the game board and give Papa a doggie. Papa's doggie talks about how much he loves bones. Then I hide all of the bones under the game board tent and Papa's dog has to look for them. He is supposed to do this using a very funny voice and tickling me. Then he finds the bones and pretends to eat them all. FUN!

I like makin' stuff up.

No comments: