Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Date Night

Last night Mimi took me on a date. It was GIRLS only! We went to Pat's and had pizza. I bet you didn't know I like mushrooms...but I do!


I was on my best behavior -- just like a little lady! There were three boys at the table next to me who were being bad. I kept staring at them. Mimi told me to mind my own business but they were staring at me first! Mimi said they probably thought I was cute. EW! I told her, "Those boys aren't cute to me!"

But they were nice boys, even if they were bad and crawling under the table. They came over to say hi and I showed them my new bracelets that are in the shapes of animals. One boy told me that my bear shaped one was in fact a POLAR bear, not a regular old black bear. He told me he was an animal expert, so I believed him.

I like having dates with Mimi and I'm always a good girl when we're just hanging out together by ourselves. I think she had fun, too.

1 comment:

Mama said...

ayda, i'm glad you had such nice manners when you were with mimi... it's good to know you practice them with someone :)

xoxo