Monday, May 3, 2010

Ayda turns 3

Guess what today is guys....it's my BIRTHDAY! Actually, I've been partying all weekend long. On Saturday I had a Princess Party with all of my favorite friends.


This is Abbey and Alyssa -- and Mumma acting crazy.


Check out the AWESOME cake Mumma made me! I just love it. My cousin Lexy, aka: Cinderella, is in the background. She had a princess cake at her birthday last month.


Look how pretty Mumma is! She wore that dress to the prom...whatever that is. My friend Lily, another Cinderella, is cuddling up with her. So cute! It was the best party ever! We even played the game pin the crown on the princess. I think Uncle Jasper won that game...but I think he cheated. He left his goat at home this year.

I wore my Snow White dress all day. And I was actually the only Snow White at the party! I got some very nice gifts from my friends and donations of over $100 for Big Brothers & Big Sisters Foundation of Eastern Maine. Thanks to everyone who came and partied with me!

1 comment:

momma said...

i swear i wasn't a sour puss all day... although you'd never know it by that picture!