Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pool Time!

Hey guys! Look what my Papa got me! A NEW kiddie pool with a DOLOPHIN that squirts water from its blowhole. It has been SO hot here that I've been strippin' down and goin' in it every day this week. I told Mimi that the dolophin's is a mama dolophin with a headache named Neekie Sardozy.


I seem to be the only one in the family who goes in the pool nudie. I like it that way. And I don't pee in the pool either. That's gross! If I have to pee I just get out of my pool and pee on the grass -- just like my Daddy does!


And in case you haven't noticed, I'm a big girl now. That means I can dry myself off all by myself, thank you very much!


Like my blue painted tonies? I think they're AWESOME!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh ayda sue, the world is not ready for a girl like you. you've have broken the mold little monkey!