Thursday, April 29, 2010

Chopstick Champ

So over the past couple years I've been around enough to over hear Mumma say some things. Some are more interesting than others- obviously. But there is one thing in particular that she has said, more than once, that really got me thinking. See, sometimes Mum says that she'd love to get me a new baby from Asia. I'm not really sure where that is- but I DO know they like to eat with these things called 'Chopsticks' (Mostly because Daddy told me so.)

So I decided that I'd better secure my spot here in the Sonnenberg household before Mumma brings home anyone who might know how to use these puppies. I can't have any ol' baby showing ME up!

It was as easy as one...



...two...



...three!



I didn't even need any help. I just watched Mum and Dada and went straight to business.

Take THAT non-existent new baby!

xoxo
Ayda Son

3 comments:

Mimi said...

GIVE THAT GIRL A HAIRCUT!

Ashley said...

HMmmmmm ayda! Your mum likes being tricky!

Wade said...

Great. Ayda's already smarter than me.