Monday, May 4, 2009

Ayda's Birthday!

Guess what guys? I'm 2-years-old now! Mama and Daddy threw me a wicked fun party on Saturday with some of my friends.


I was so excited to see Twila and Tammy at my party. Reilly came too! It was so fun to have my favorite daycare girls at MY house for a change!


Mama's friend Jill brought over two of my favorite friends! Lily and Baby Wyatt! I took the opportunity to give Wyatt a complete check-up with my doctor kit. With this swine flu thing going around you can't be too careful with babies ya know...


Lily came in a pretty party dress. We have so much fun together! The cake Mama made was so good I had more than one piece! Mmmmmmm cake!


Lily brought me bubbles. What a fun present! We blew bubbles allllll afternoon. Grandpa helped me out. He's really good at blowing bubbles.


Here are some more photos from my party. Uncle Jasper brought is goat Paxton. I was a little afraid of him but no one else was. He was the life of the party -- next to me of course.



Thanks to everyone who brought me presents and made donations to Camp CaPella! Can't wait to see you for my THIRD birthday!

2 comments:

momma said...

you and your cake! you're gonna turn into a piece of cake if you're not careful!!
glad you had so much fun monkey :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

You ARE a cake girl!! Loved your pictures, will see you soon!!
Aunt Sal