Monday, May 24, 2010

Feel the Beat!

Hi guys!
This weekend I had my first ever dance recital. There was one on Saturday and one on Sunday. And let me tell you -- the room was PACKED on both days! Mimi took these photos on Saturday. It took me a while to warm up and I didn't get to have a nappy before hand so I yawned a lot on stage. I spent a lot of time playing with my tongue and staring off into space...but boy did I look CUTE! Mimi, Mama, Daddy, and I went out for a celebratory ice cream afterwards and I got my favorite -- vanilla with rainbow sprinkles!

I did a much better job on Sunday when Nana and Papa took me to the show. I got a nap in and concentrated really hard to remember the steps.

xo Ayda




2 comments:

Wade said...

Costume change and everything? Was this the Oscars? Adorable.

Anonymous said...

Superstar!!!
Aunt Sal