Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Daddy is a Hunter Warrior!

Daddy killed a deer on his first try! In our backyard! It was about 100 pounds.


Marley and Roxy didn't know what to do about the dead deer. They freaked right out!


Daddy and Papa brought the deer to the butcher last night before dinner. They said he was all meaty and gross but that he does a good job. I'm glad I don't have teeth yet -- I don't know if I would like deer meat...


Look how proud Daddy is holding me and his kill. Hooray for Daddy!
xoxo
Ayda.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

by the way, i just wanted everyone to know, that it only LOOKS like she's touching that nasty thing. i would NEVER let her touch something that gross.

Anonymous said...

:(

Sweet baby= good.

Dead deer= sad.

Sweet baby next to deer= very strange.

Anonymous said...

Ummm...i don't even know what to say about this. Eww. -pammy