Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mimi's Birthday

Last night we all went to Texas Roadhouse for Mimi's birthday! I love that place because there is always lots of stuff to look at. I like watching the waitresses dance and clap. I was a very good baby -- I didn't fuss when everyone got their food.
We went home and I got a bath. I just love splashing around. Nana made me some new pajamas that are soft and warm. Mom tried to put me down to sleep but I wasn't ready to go! I was too happy and excited to see everyone! So I got to go downstairs and sit in my seat while Mimi opened her presents. Mimi didn't tuck me in until 8:20 pm! Way past my bedtime!
Tammy, my day-care lady, told Mommy that she was lucky to have such a good baby. I love day-care because everyone pays attention to me allllll day! I have lots of friends to play with.
I'm looking forward to going to New York for Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see my other grandparents and meet the rest of my family!

xoxo
Ayda.

No comments: