Monday, October 15, 2007

Bunny Coat


Am I not the cutest pink bunny you ever did see? This new coat is a present from my friend Pam. She brought it up from Boston when she came to visit Mom and Dad. It's so silky and soft. I love chewing on the satin ribbon!
Nana and Papa are finally back from Ireland! I spent ALL DAY with them on Sunday. Dad and Mom were both working this weekend. I got to visit Mom at work on Saturday AND Sunday and see all of her friends. They had a big sale going on so I got to finally meet some of her rep work friends, too. Mike and Merri-Beth spent the night on Saturday. It was like a big 'ol sleepover party!

xoxo
Ayda.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my new screen saver, Ayda girl!!!
Aunt Sal

Anonymous said...

Precious, precious, precious!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Fits like a glove! SO CUTE! Happy it fits! Miss you Ayda! XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

silky + soft = slippery baby!