Monday, October 1, 2007

Weekend with Mimi

Mom, Dad, Nana and Papa all went down to Boothbay this past weekend for Chris and Michelle's wedding. That meant Mimi came to stay with me and the dogs! We had lots of fun.


On saturday we drove to Pittsfield to have lunch with one of Mimi's friends. I had cereal and bananas! Yum! I'm really getting the hang of this spoon feeding thing...


This is a new sweater that grandma knit me. It's a little big, but I love the cute little bunny on the front.


What a great weekend! I was such a good girl, too. I didn't fuss once! I was pooped by the time Mom and Dad came home...

xoxo
Ayda.

4 comments:

Sal said...

Looks like Baby Jenn...

Anonymous said...

looks like an angel to me

Anonymous said...

What's with Mel's mouth anyway

Mimi said...

i'm helping ayda eat by showing her what to do with her mouth...
mel.