Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Almost 6 months old!

I was looking at the photos of Ayda that Jennie has on her myspace page just now. I can't believe that our big, squishy, round baby Ayda was so small! Her legs, which are today juicy and fat, used to be skinny!
It's hard to imagine that one day Ayda will have teeth, and then start to walk, and then start talking, and then kissing boys, and drinking beer, and talking back to her aunt Mimi! The horror!
So for now I am going to try to love love love this little pudgy muffin as much as I can before she changes too much. They say babies grow fast but until Ayda I had no idea...
xoxo
mimi.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't want my baby to grow! make her stop aunt mimi! :(

Anonymous said...

When Mimi and Jenn were babies, I used to smoosh their little heads down to keep them from growing. Guess that didn't work too well!!!
Aunt Sally