Tuesday, November 6, 2007

6 months old!

That's right! I am officially 6 months old. So far so good. I didn't do anything big for the big day. No rolling over. No sitting up. No first words or teeth growing. Mum's been a little worried but honestly, I am just content being content. When I have a reason to roll over, I will. Nana said that my mom was really slow to do these things too. Like mother like daughter!

I am learning my name. When someone says it I check them out. I figure they want something but they usually don't -- they just smile at me and make funny noises. It's all good. I make screamy baby noises right back at them!

I am trying to learn to sit up. Mumma says that I can't go back for another photo shoot until I can support myself in a sitting position. Whatever! We've been practicing but it's tough! I'd rather be held...

xoxo
ayda.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sitting up is overrated. Wallow in your babyhood! (Literally.)