Monday, September 5, 2011

Mimi and Shane's Practice Wedding

So when you get married you have to have a practice wedding the day before to make sure you don't mess up on the big day. Mimi and Shane had their practice wedding at the same place I saw Santa last Christmas! I was super excited because my friends, Rianna and Zander, were in the wedding with me and I really like them.

Rianna, Zander, and I had to practice walking really slow down the aisle in front of Mimi and Pup. Mimi said that it was because everyone would like to see us in our pretty outfits. Rianna and I even practices throwing rose petals.

After all that boring practice, we went back to the building for some treats and presents! Mimi got me an awesome sticker book all about The Princess Frog! I loved it so much I gave her the biggest hug I could...


Wanna know something funny? The last time I saw the photographer, Mark McCall, was at Abby and Dane's wedding last summer. I was wearing the EXACT same dress! Guess I spent this year growing up and not out....

More photos of Mimi's big day to come later....

No comments: