Monday, September 12, 2011

The Real Deal

So Mumma didn't get very many pictures of Mimi and Shane's wedding- in fact, only 2 turned out at all. She said something about me not cooperating, or something like that.
I just figured Mimi's photographer Mark was such a pro, that he'd take care of all that picture stuff.
We did get these two before the actual wedding.

Mumma wore pretty green...



and Rianna and I wore these fancy numbers.



You can't see it very well, but Rianna and I are wearing headbands that Mumma made for us months and months ago. I've been wearing mine pretty much every day leading up to the wedding and guess what? I broke it while I was getting dolled up. Mum was pretty mad, and so was I. I melted into a puddle, really. Daddy-o tried to fix it up with some scotch tape... but it only made it through the ceremony before someone tossed it in the trash. Poor Mum, I think she was really at her wits end with me.

All-in-all I think Mimi and Shane's wedding went off without a hitch! It's pretty awesome that I have an uncle now... I've never had one of those before!

xoxo
A.S.E.S

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Uncle Shane and Aunt Mimi LOVE these pretty photos!