Tuesday, September 13, 2011

New Tricks

Saturday was a very busy day for me. I started this new thing called Geenastics and it's just about the best thing ever.

We get to do all sorts of fun things on this bouncy blue floor like an obstacle course



and a great big trampoline, and some bars that we practiced holding ourselves up on and swinging from.

I learned that I'm pretty strong!



After geenastics Mumma and I went to baby Henry's birthday party. He was turning one, and I guess he wasn't too happy about it...



... oh well. Next time we'll get a picture of us actually touching.

We had hamburgers and hotdogs and cupcakes and played in the sun. It was pretty awesome.

Then it was off again! We had one more stop on our busy Saturday and that was to meet Alyssa, Vivian, Nana Mumma, and their friend Gail in Downtown Bangor. I just love those guys!

This Saturday will be busy too- we're going APPLE PICKING! I can't wait!

xoxo
Ayda Sue Henner

No comments: