Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Some Good Pickin'

I don't know if you know this, but Saturday was a perfect day to go apple picking!



This year we decided to go to the spot Nana and Papa used to take Mumma. It's an orchard called Conant's and you know what the best part is?!
The ladders!



Some I climbed all by myself, and some Daddy helped me with a little--especially when I went up really high.



The only problem was, he made them all wobbly! That was a little scary and I had to let him know that I, in fact, did NOT trust him.

After a little ladder picking, Mumma and I found some down-low apples that I could reach from the ground.



We filled this whole big bag!



I took that picture- thankyouverymuch and this gorgeous picture of Mumma sneaking an applelicious snack!



After some successful picking, I took the time to climb some trees. Isn't that cool that you can actually climb the trees here?!



Next year, I'll teach Bijou how to pick and climb!



xoxo Ayda Apple Seed

1 comment:

Aunt Mimi said...

Looks like you had a great time! And I'm very impressed with your photography skills...maybe you and Mimi can make a great team one day...