Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pixies are Awesome

It's May, and you know what that means?

P I X I E B A L L y'all!

But this year was a little different than last year. This year the Ball was at the Orono Public Library. I wasn't sure how I was going to like that- I even told Mumma and Nana that it wasn't going to be as good. But you know what? I really loved it! It meant that we got to play outside with balls (which are wicked fun to kick up-hill-



-spin hullahoops-



-and dance in pixie circles!



I even got a chance to show my fellow pixies MY favorite dance move!



After the merriment of dancing and the munching of magical cupcakes and punch, we went inside to greet the King of the pixies and his lovely wife. Don't you love her crown?



I stood up in front of EVERYONE and showed off my costume and shared that if I could change the world with magic, I would make sure that there were unicorns and glitter in it!

Until next Ball,

Fawna Pixie
aka Ayda Sue Ellen

1 comment:

mimi said...

sweet action shots!