Monday, May 2, 2011

A Good Dose of Culture

Lately Mumma and I have been taking in the cultural scene, that is, the art of ballet.
It's very fun and I get to get dressed up pretty when we go. See?



So far we've been to two shows! The first one was about Sleeping Beauty's Wedding. My friend Reilly was in it- she was the Fairy Godmother. Isn't she pretty?!



I also got to meet Miss. Kitty. She was very nice, but in the show she was VERY mischievous!



Then on Saturday, Mumma, Nana, and I went to see a ballet about Peter Pan! It was so awesome. Reilly was in it again and she brought me around to meet her friends

Peter Pan



Wendy



and Hook, who is really my old dance teacher Miss. Rachel.



I'm getting pretty good at being a good audience member! Sometimes Mumma gets sad though, because I always wanna go sit with Tammy my daycare lady. I told Mumma that I wanted to go live with her! She's so much fun.

By the way, did you notice I curled my hair?


I'm SUCH a big girl now.

xoxo Ayda

2 comments:

mimi said...

A big beautiful girl!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures! I have a new screensaver!!!
Aunt Sal