Sunday, May 15, 2011

The Big 0-4!

So not too long ago I turned 4, don't cha know. It was a very busy week for me! Grandma and Grandpa were here and I had 2 parties!

My actual Birthday was on Tuesday, so Mumma took me on a special date to go see Heather- Mumma's friend who cuts her hair. Since I was FOUR that day, I was a big enough girl to get my hair cut too!

It's a very fancy place and you have to wait with a bunch of magazines in these big chairs before they'll cut your hair.



I was very excited and sat very still for Heather, I mean, why wouldn't I?



She's awesome. She even gave me a beautiful birthday balloon and then braided my new doo.



After we left the salon, we went to Nana and Papa's for my Birthday dinner (noodles, of course) and cake and presents! Jeff and Tammy and Olivia came all the way from Bar Harbor just for me!



I got this FABULOUS fishing pole from Daddy-



I've been practicing my casting down the hall, in my room, over the railing...

Mum and Dad also got me this wicked cool horse for outside. No more baby swing for me!



On Saturday I had my friends over for my Unicorn theme party! We had a pinata



and cake



and presents and everything!



I wish everyday was my birthday.

xoxo
Ayda

1 comment:

mimi said...

LOVE that swing, Cowgirl!