Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thank you Auntie Lisa

We got a box from Auntie Lisa the other night and I couldn't wait to tear into it. Inside were presents for me, Mama, and Daddy! I got THREE presents! Look at 'em!


The first present I opened was a framed picture of my baby cousin, Ryson. I shrieked in delight at that one. I'm gonna put it in my room so that when Ryson comes over to visit he can see how much I love him.

The second gift was a bag of multi-colored pipe cleaners. OMG exciting! I said "I've always wanted these -- what are they?" I made bracelets and rings for all the at the table -- and artsy statues for Papa and Daddy to bring to work.

The last gift was something I also have always wanted -- Play Doh modeling clay. I had fun with papa making all sorts of creatures.

Thank you Auntie Lisa!

No comments: