Thursday, December 30, 2010

Build a Bear

For Christmas, Melanie and Shane got me a gift certificate to my favorite store in the whole world -- Build-a-Bear Workshop. My bunny, Daisy, is from there and I was thinking she needed an outfit.

I had $20 to spend. I could have spent $120 but Melanie kept me in check. I wanted the very first thing I saw, but Melanie helped me make some tough decisions -- like forgoing the Sleeping Beauty outfit and shoes for a lovely shiny blue dress, blue shoes, AND undies for Daisy. I was sold.

First things first -- Daisy needed a bath.


After I washed her up good Melanie helped me put on her new undies. They have Hello Kitty on them and even have a hole for Daisy's tail.


Then came the beautiful blue dress...


And once the shoes were on Daisy was dazzling!


I was having so much fun I forgot who I was with and called Melanie "Mumma" a couple of times! Next to my real Mumma, Melanie is my best friend.


Did you notice I have a sticker on my forehead? Yeah. I won it at daycare and kept it on allllll day long.

1 comment:

Mumma said...

Thank you Aunt Mimi for showing Ayda such an amazing time! She really is the luckiest little girl to have such a fabulous, loving Mimi in her life. (I kinda love ya too)