Monday, December 6, 2010

Roadtrip to Camden


Mimi is getting married so we went to Camden to check some places out for her to have her wedding. I'm going to be the flower girl....of course! This is us eating lunch at Cappy's. Aren't we just the cutest? Well, I am at least.

After lunch we went to a vineyard where all the kids were decorating cookies. I was concentrating really hard. Mumma helped me, but the overall concept of the design was mine.

All of a sudden Santa showed up! I was scared of him at first, but he was really nice, and I got closer than I ever have before to him! He was a pretty good conversationalist and let me know I should leave some carrots from my garden out Christmas Eve for his reindeer. I hope I remember!

2 comments:

Wade said...

You're scared of Santa? But I thought people with beards were your favorite?

Momma said...

This Santa had a really hard time seeing anything... but he was VERY good and super patient with Ayda Sue.