Friday, December 31, 2010

First there was Chirstmas...

Santa came to our house! Can you believe it? I think Mumma and Daddy were kinda surprised... they said they weren't sure I'd been good enough- I guess I showed them!



Nana and Papa, Mimi, Shane and Miles, and Sally, Mike and Grandma ALL came over Christmas morning to have a big breakfast and open presents- I was a very patient girl even with all those pretty wrapped gifts under the tree. Mumma says I was even more patient than Daddy! (He's really just a big kid anyway.)
Everybody got some really great presents- but I got the BEST ones!

Daddy painted and cleaned up this old fancy desk for me- I really love to sit in it and write letters and draw pictures. I can even flip up the top and store my pencils inside! Just like in Charlotte's Web, when Fern hides Wilbur!

Santa brought me that Piggy Bank I've been harping on AND a new baby!!



I loved her so much, I wanted to play with her right away. I put on the carrier that she came with, and she helped me finish opening all my other presents.



Nana and Papa gave me this doll highchair to keep in my kitchen. With a little boost, she fits in great!



I'd say Christmas was a success!

Ho, ho, ho! Ayda xoxo

p.s. Mumma took these pictures with the new camera Daddy bought her! Yippee!

No comments: