Thursday, April 8, 2010

"Here comes Peter Cottontail..."

The Easter Bunny came to our house last Sunday! Can you believe it?! And Mama said he wouldn't come if I was bad... what does she know? In fact, he not only hopped on over to our house, but he stopped at Nana and Papa's too! See? This is me hunting in Nana's woods. I found a whole bunch of good stuff over there. But that was later in the day. First thing in the morning, I hunted out our house!
The Easter bunny hid treats here.... ... and in here too! Of course I had to stop and take a few 'taste tests'! I finally followed his trail of eggs right out the door and on to the deck! There I found an Easter basket for me, and one for Daddy too! I think mine might have been the better of the two. Who gets tweezers for Easter?! Besides Daddy, I mean. Once I found all my eggs, and my basket- I got to lay out my loot and bask in all its Easter glory! I love holidays that give me candy (and socks, and bubble guns, and hair accessories, and a harmonica- you get the idea). I wonder if we can have Easter EVERY Sunday?! XOXO Flopsy Sue

No comments: