Monday, April 19, 2010

Trip to Belfast

Yesterday I went on a road trip to Belfast with Mimi and her fun boyfriend, Shane. Mumma was workin' and Dada was fixin' Mimi's car. It was rainin' out but we three decided to take our road trip anyway.

Belfast is a cute little town on the coast. I was told I would see boats -- and I did!

Unfortunately most of the stores and stuff weren't open -- so all we could do was window shop. We did go into a kitchen store called The Good Table and I picked out a colorful toilet brush I wanted to buy Mumma -- but Mimi said she already had a toilet brush and probably didn't need another one. Since I bought my own ice cream cone with my Easter money from my New York grandma I'm itching to spend more!

We went to lunch at this place called Chase's Daily. Right when we were about to go in a woman walked out of the door and spilled her coffee all over it and the ground. This greatly concerned me. I spent the next 1/2 hour asking Mimi if someone had cleaned the coffee up. It's important to run a clean business ya know.


Mimi and Shane had huevos rancheros - whatever that is - for breakfast while I had a bowl of "gamola" and some milk. It was VERY yummy and I had leftovers! The first thing I told Daddy when I got home was that I listened to Mimi and Shane all day. And I did! I was a very good girl. I hope the next time we go to Belfast we can take a picnic lunch...and it's not raining.

No comments: