Thursday, April 22, 2010

Pants on fire...

By Mimi

Ayda has been telling some tall tales about my personal life at daycare. I'd like to clear some things up.

1. Blue fairies DID NOT come take Shane (my boyfriend) away.

2. I am NOT dating Dan -- Dylan's brother who I met at the "barn" (Common Ground Fair, which was held in September of 2009). And Dylan's brother isn't even named Dan. His name is Brendan.

3. Dylan (an ex-boyfriend) is NOT invited to Ayda's birthday party.

I have told Ayda that Dylan is not nice and we're no longer friends with him. But she still brings him up from time to time. I asked her on the phone yesterday why she liked him so much. This was her reply: "I like Dylan because...he's...beautiful?"

Hm.

Then I asked her if she liked Shane. This was her reply: "Nope. Dylan is my favorite. Toodaloo!"

Poor Shane.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But wasn't it Shane (and Mimi) who took Ayda on a very FUN road trip to Belfast??
Aunt Sal

Anonymous said...

she did indeed confirm that shane is more fun, when i asked her.

jenn (mumma)