Monday, January 12, 2009

Tent!

Nana & Papa's neighbors, the Shockeys, gave me this awesome blue tent as a hand-me-down from their kids who are too big for it. The tent stays in Nana & Papa's living room and comes out practically every time I go over. My favorite thing to do is hide in it and make people come find me.


The tent comes with some nifty things....like a log campfire, a hatchet, a canteen, a cup, a frying pan, and a hot dog in a bun. Cute!


I am very good at pretending to camp. I can't wait to try it out for real this summer!
Oh, and by the way, this is my 200th post. I am such a busy little girl!

ayda.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

chop, chop, chop that wood! boy are you gonna be handy to have around in a few years :)

Anonymous said...

I wanna play in that tent, too!!!
A. Sal

Anonymous said...

This baby wants to go camping!!