Friday, January 9, 2009

Sleepover Week at Nana and Papa's!

Mama was away in Massachusetts this week for work and since Dada goes to work before the sun is even up I spent the nights at Nana and Papa's house. I LOOOOVVVVEEE Nana and Papa's house! One thing I love about Nana and Papa's is their bed. It is so comfy. Nana lets me bring books into her bed after my bath and we read them together. See?


Nana also lets me have ice cream at her house. Ice cream is my absolute favorite treat of all time. I was trying to get into my chair before Nana was done scooping it out for me.


I slept in my play pen and everyone took turns taking me to daycare in the morning. Even Mimi! When Mama called one night I actually talked to her on the phone like a big girl. She asked me questions and I answered her. I even told her I loved her. I think she really liked that.

xo ayda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i did really like that! you're such a big girl now... you hardly even notice i'm gone. it was SUCH a long week for me!