Monday, January 12, 2009

Mimi makes me a fashionista!

My Aunt Mimi got me the cutest outfits for Christmas this year. Check out my mod black and white suit below. Everyone thinks the pattern on the pants makes my legs look long.


Oh and these Julius the Monkey pajamas from Paul Frank are to DIE for! I even know that they are monkeys because I'm a smart girl.


This picture was taken on Pajama Sunday at Nana & Papa's. These pajamas are so cute I want to wear them all day, every day! And I KNOW my fingers are in my mouth for both photos, but I've been very crabby whenever someone tells me to "take my fingers out." I do it for a minute to appease my family but I'm just more comfy having them in, thank you very much!

ayda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if by a minute you mean a second... what are we going to do with you?! you're going to look pretty silly accepting your high school diploma with fingers in your mouth, you know.
*sigh