Monday, January 26, 2009

Playhouse!

Look what Papa made me! A cardboard play house! Nana made the curtains. I think they add a certain je ne sais quoi. I even have shutters!


I like to measure my little door. I'm all about precision.




And the cute little mouse on the front of my door is Maisy. I watch her videos ALL THE TIME at Nana and Papa's house. She's just the cutest! Papa gave me a flashlight to keep in my house, too, so I can have some light. I need to find some pictures to put up on my walls. Maybe I'll paint something with the new washable markers Nana got me this weekend! Oh the possibilities!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

measure twice, cut once, right?! you must have the 'papa' gene if you're measuring everything so many times to make sure it's juuuust perfect.

xox
momma

Anonymous said...

I am sooo jealous! I was all about playhouses when I was your age! I love your curtains! Do you have furniture, yet?
A. Sal