Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yarmouth Clam Festival

This past weekend we went down to Portland and spent the night at Aunt Mimi's place! I was super excited to see her and show off my toddling skills. On Saturday we all went to the Clam Festival in Yarmouth. It was HOT and HUMID out and I was soooo sticky! I was a very good girl under the circumstances. I wore the cutest blue outfit with my new blue shoes that Mama and Nana got me at Marden's. The left one kept falling off for some reason. Annoying!


We browsed lots of arts and crafts, ate some yummy food, and listened to music. I especially liked listening to the bongo drums! I was bopping all over the place and clapping my hands. I've got rhythm!



Mimi picked me up from daycare on Monday and took me swimming in my kiddie pool! She even blew bubbles for me which I just love. It's hard cause I want to hold them so badly but when I touch them they pop! Before dinner Papa and I sat down to watch Kipper -- just like we always do. I love that show -- that little British dog is just the cutest.

I got in trouble with Mimi on Sunday night. She was holding me and I reached out with both of my hands and just SQUEEZED her cheeks. I couldn't help it! But my nails seemed to really hurt her and she put me on the floor and ignored me. I DID NOT like that! I just can't stand it when someone is sitting at the computer and they wont let me push the buttons....




Anyway -- I am going to practice my walking every day so that when we go to Eric and Allison's wedding in Colorado in a few weeks I can show off. I can't wait to dance with Daddy and Papa!

xoxo
ayda.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ayda- i wouldn't hold your breath for a dance with daddy... he won't even dance with me! BUT i'll dance with you all night!
xoxo
mama

Anonymous said...

Ayda -- why can't you and i take a good photo together? Either you're not paying attention or i look like i just crawled out of a suitcase where i had been sleeping for the past 12 hours. unbelievable!