Sunday, July 27, 2008

Splish, Splash!



We went CAMPING this weekend!!

Mama, Daddy and I went camping with Nana and Papa on Friday night. Daddy started his new work hours this week, so that means we get to spend Fridays together as a family! I'm soo excited!!

It was pretty rainy and overcast Friday morning, so we didn't actually leave to go camping until later in the afternoon... but we had fun just the same.

Mama and Daddy went to see the 'Great Maine Lumberjack' show Friday night (Mama's friend Tyler is a lumberjack in the show) so after dinner I hung out with Nana and Papa... which is fine with me- we always have fun, fun, fun!

Saturday was a much nicer day. Daddy and Papa took me for a walk after my nap in my nifty kid carrier that Daddy puts on his back. I love it! I get to be way up high and look around at everything.

The best part of the day is when we went swimming! I haven't been in a big kid pool in a while, so I was a little nervous at first.



But I got the hang of things pretty quickly and soon Daddy was zooming me all over the pool! I just love splashing around.



I also love cuddling with Papa while I'm drying off...



After our swim we all went for ICE CREAM! I got to try a little bit of everybodies...


and since I'm walking like a pro these days- I just walk over to whom ever I please for a taste!



Yummmmmm-

xoxo Ayda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you look like you had a lot of fun! i'm jealous that i wasn't there with you guys. i'm glad you are a water baby! i can't wait to take you swimming in colorado -- make sure your mama packs your cutie swim suit!