Thursday, July 3, 2008

"Nobody puts Baby in the corner..."

This is Baby. I know she has a face only a mother could love, but I just think she's the 'cats pajamas'.



Nana and Papa got her for me. She doesn't have a name, other than Baby, because that's all that I want to call her.
'Baaay-Beeee'!
Everyone thinks it's just fantastic when I say this.




She's just the right size for holding (sometimes by the head). She often needs me to pat her on the back, or feed her crackers. She also really loves to have her feet tickled and...
... be kissed! That's what I'm doing here on the steps.



Mama even puts her in my crib with me when I go to sleep. Baby is great at spooning. I don't know how I could possibly love her any more than I already do!

xoxo Ayda Sue and Baby too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Ayda! You can't walk but already you can care for an infant! You are brilliant!

Anonymous said...

That little mother is the cutest baby I've ever seen!!!
Aunt Sal