Thursday, September 6, 2012

A Trip to Camden

Last weekend we had friends in town! Ginny, Bob, Eric, and Allison were visiting their new home in Camden. I had only ever met Ginny—so I was pretty excited to meet the rest of the Holmes gang! Unfortunately, Heather and her family couldn't make it. I'll have to meet them some other time :(

Nana, Papa, Mimi, and Shane, along with the Sonnenbergs, all went to visit! It was so much fun! Here I am upstairs looking down...


We have this new kid in our family...you may have heard about him. His name is Ian and he came too. I'm not 100% sure I really like this new baby -- he seems to take a lot of attention away from me. For example, here is a photo of Nana pandering to Ian's hiccups. I mean...really?

 
And here is a photo of Ginny talking to Ian. I wonder if she knows he's like, just 4 weeks old here and can't understand a word she is saying...


Ian is so small that sometimes I wonder if he's a real person at all. This is when I take my pointer finger and poke him in the face to see if I get a reaction....


We all had a really good time, and I hope we can visit them again. Here's a funny photo of Bob, Shane and Eric all wearing the same hat! Clearly Papa and Daddy didn't get the memo...


xoxo Vilee

No comments: