Monday, September 17, 2012

My First Apple Picking!

All Mumma and Daddy have heard lately is how bad of an apple season we're having here in Maine... obviously nobody told Conant's Orchard, because when we showed up there on Saturday with Nan and Pup, all the trees looked like this one!  Sooooo many apples--I've never seen anything like it, LITERALLY!
 
 
When we first got there I had just woken up, so Daddy toted me around in my Boba.  That was pretty good for awhile... 
 
 
...after all, I could still pick these guys (it's just my size!)
 
 
AND eat them!
 
 
Bis Sis had a few to eat too.  (She eats with such style!)

 
I was even sharing with everyone... it's my new party trick.
 

 
Even though I'm not big enough to climb the ladders like Sissy,
 

 
I still got to go up in one of the trees--thanks to Pup!
 


Apple picking was really fun and I'm glad that Mumma and Daddy like to take us every year.  Now if I could just get them to stop acting so foolish so that they don't embarrass us...
 
 
I suppose when you're this cute, though, it's hard for anyone to notice the crazy people who cart you around everywhere.
 
 

Happy Autumn Everyone!!
xox Vi

No comments: